Scoutreach is looking to hire two part time Scout Leaders in Rockford
PART TIME Jobs
The Blackhawk Area Council, Boys Scouts of America, ScoutReach
District is looking for a few employees to work the after-school programs. We work primarily with elementary students (1st grade through 5th grade). We go to more than 30 locations each week; you'll be assigned to a few of them each day.
Candidates should be high school graduates.
- Available 2:00 pm weekdays until 5:30 pm (12:30 on Mondays)
- Enjoy working with boys, includes discipline
- Must maintain a positive attitude
- Wages include $10.00/hour
- Reliable transportation is mandatory (to get to work and go between sites --- mileage will be reimbursed)
- Pass a background check
- On-the-job training
- Communication skills are important
- Good character, morals, and ethics are of great importance
- Pick up a copy of the application at our lobby front desk at the address below
- Ask for Cannie Ware or Terry Nichols.
Blackhawk Area Council
2820 McFarland Rd
Rockford IL 61107